Neo Q4 Fourm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neo Q4 Fourm

Team Neo Q4 is a team created using the Power of Facebook.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

this is not a quote i just want peoples opinion

Go down 

which one is better regular and reverse luquier or cracking beast tamer
luquier
this is not a quote i just want peoples opinion Vote_lcap0%this is not a quote i just want peoples opinion Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
cracking beast tamer
this is not a quote i just want peoples opinion Vote_lcap100%this is not a quote i just want peoples opinion Vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
arduer97
Admin
Admin
arduer97

this is not a quote i just want peoples opinion Empty
PostSubject: this is not a quote i just want peoples opinion   this is not a quote i just want peoples opinion EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 1:57 pm

ok everyone here which unit do u think is better cracking beast tamer or the luquier versions
because how I'm seeing it right now luquier does the same thing as cracking beast tamer but with higher cost and more restrictions on what you call out I'm curious what the difference is between them honestly i can see the point in venus luquier because u can use it to get rid of unwanted trigger in ur soul by calling them out with no cost to ur 6 grade points and replace them with stronger units but still cracking beast can call out any number of grades if u have a lot of brassie bunny and miss direction please somebody help me figure this out I'm losing my mind here plus I'm curious why people think luquier is better for the reasons listed its basically just the same exact thing but with higher cost and more restriction and its more expensive lol i need to put it to a vote so ill put a poll on here
Back to top Go down

this is not a quote i just want peoples opinion
Page 1 of 1